I’ve just completed a personality test, and I found it shocking just how accurate the result was. I completed the test at https://www.idrlabs.com and was rather surprised at the result. I thought I would be an ENTJ, but after looking at that result, I really understand that I’m not!
E = Extraversion
I = Introversion
S = Sensing
N = iNtuition
T = Thinking
F = Feeling
P = Perception
J = Judgement
Oriented towards action, alert, and crafty, you are hard-headed and adaptable. Flexible, pragmatic, and straightforward, you don’t beat around the bush but tend to get straight to the point. You are quick to size up a situation and quick to arrive at a working solution for addressing whatever problems you may encounter. Your open, shrewd, and agile attitude tends to mean that others sometimes look to you for guidance on what to do. In fact, you also tend to speak of the challenges that lie before you in a way that motivates others to join in and offer their help. Through your relaxed and flexible attitude, and enviable people skills, you are thereby capable of assembling coalitions to do what one man could not. Using any (or at least most) of the means at your disposal to reach your goals, you are persuasive and competitive to a fault and truly an entrepreneurial force to be reckoned with.
Interestingly in a similar test, there are some surprising results:
According to a study done by Jeffery J. Mondak, Ph.D., your scores indicate that you are:
- More likely to favor military intervention as a means of solving foreign policy problems.
- Less likely to think that international cooperation will solve foreign policy problems.
- More likely to take responsibility and to take an active interest in your community.
- More likely to be patriotic and proud of your country.
- More likely to enjoy romantic fiction than the rest of the population.
- More likely to have a tolerant attitude towards smoking.
- More likely to favor mild criminal punishments over harsher ones. – NOOO!
- More likely to watch TV, read the news, and stay up to date on current events.
- More likely to mobilize your friends to take part in your own interests.
- Someone who seems opinionated to others, while being in fact quite open-minded and tolerant of opposing views.
- More likely to enjoy fitness training and physical exercise.
- More likely to nurture a few select beliefs that you regard as settled in stone.
- Less likely to flirt with harm and danger.
- Less likely to have insurance or to belong to a labor union.